Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Grandma Donna in Montreal

Last week was great. On Saturday morning, three really nice people showed up. I recognized one of the voices from the computer (Skype or something). They tell me, she is my grandma. Boy, I liked her.


One day, we went hiking at Parc Régional des Chutes Monte-à-Peine-et-des-Dalles. You've never seen so much water. Speaking of water, I got to swim in the pool at Grandma's hotel. Maybe she'll send some photos!


On the way home from our hike. We saw a different kind of car ... being pulled by big puppies or something. Everybody kept saying they wished Aunt Debbie was there to see that.


We went out to dinner at Aux Vivres. I had carrots, and, since we forgot my sippy cup, I got to drink out of a straw. Grandma showed Mommy how to hold the water in the straw and release it into my mouth. Grandmas are really smart.


Mommy took Grandma and the two crazy ladies, who everybody kept referring to as my aunts, to Juste Pour Rire. They had a good time ...


... until Aunt Lisa showed up and stole the stage.


Aunt Linda had enough, so left with an alien astronaut. Everyone thinks she was impressed with his bike.


We took a boat tour of the St. Lawrence Seaway on Le Bateau-Mouche.


Then Aunt Linda decided she was so impressed with the alien astronaut's bike, that she would go for a ride. So, she rented a bixi bike and rode it just like alien astronauts do.


I hope they come back soon and visit again!

3 comments:

  1. I am missing my family and am so glad that I can go to our blog and see photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great time we all had. Wouldn't have missed it for all the bubble tea in Montreal. Hope you all are doing great and can handle us coming back for another visit. Take care, love and miss ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a great time, too and can't wait for you to come back!

    ReplyDelete